A Paradise Away From Home
Loreto Bay, Mexico
A Luxury Beach Home In Loreto Bay, Mexico
RocaVilla is located directly on sandy beach in Loreto next to the Loreto Bay Hotel. Recently completed in 2020, this 5 bedroom, 5.5 bath home is the ultimate in luxury retreat. With travertine floor tiles from Syria, marble from Brazil, India and Mexico, custom made furniture and ironwork, original artwork, and attention to details, this home is a designer’s dream. Open concept with birds flying through the main living areas in the summer months, along with the sound of the waves and smells of the salty air from every room.
The professional kitchen is a Chef’s dream with bar seating for 8 and opens to pool bar that seats 4 more. A wonderful place to meet, share the day’s activities or chat with the Cook about traditional Mexican dishes. The spectacular dining room table for 12 overlooks the Sea of Cortez with the floating glass table on top of a gigantic natural parota tree root. A compliment to the very best meals and conversations.
The favorite place to be is the Sun Room with 4 deep seating leather swivel chairs with wall to wall window views of the beach. Enjoy sunrise to sunset when every hour is happy!
Sunken Living Room has large comfy sectional sofa to enjoy the large 65” Smart TV, original artwork and décor wall, and front row seat to watch the herons, pelicans, dolphins and other sea life.
Large 24 ft pool that is over 4 ft deep with swim up bar; and spa that comfortably seats 8 people is located in the inner courtyard for privacy and protection from the elements. Courtyard has exquisite patio furniture for lounging from morning thru to late hours. Comfortable patio table for games and light meals, as well as bar connected to the kitchen so you don’t miss a thing!
The large second floor terrace has several seating areas for quiet conversations, sun tanning, playing games at the bar, or simply sitting back in the Adirondack Chairs watching the beach activities.
The third floor tower has 360 degree views of mountains and surrounding areas. Wonderful for star gazing and to be high above the others.
Roca Villa has the highest quality linens, daily maid service, bikes, double kayak, golf clubs, and laundry available for guest use.
Rooms & Suites
Desert Rose Suite
This beachfront Premier Suite has 624 sq. ft. of luxury living, with California King Size Bed overlooking Sea of Cortez that can be separated by French doors from the living area. Dramatic Master Bath with open shower and full bathtub adds to the opulence and joy of your visit. The Living Room has wall to wall sectional sofa seating with large 55” Smart TV, stunning indoor/outdoor bar seating area for 8 people, and junior kitchen for all your happy hour entertaining.
Large bright bedroom with King Size Bed for those that savor peaceful tranquility and waking up to dramatic views of Punto Nopolo, golf course and beach. Comfortable loveseat for reading or watching 43″ Smart TV. 14′ high shower of natural travertine and Talavera tiles feels as though you are in an open air fountain.
Poolside Room with King Size Bed, large 43” Smart TV, and luxurious bathroom with solid stone vessel sink and handcrafted mirror from Guadalajara. Can be converted to wheelchair accessible.
Prickly Pear Room
Poolside Room with beautiful handcrafted Wall to Wall headboard of parota natural wood adorns 2 queen size beds, 43” Smart TV. Private bath has double vanity and large shower with bench.
This main floor master with California King Size bed is directly off the main living room with view to the pool. It has a desk, guest computer, and dramatic full ensuite with bathtub for relaxing soak at the end of the day.
Food & Drink
In-House Meal Service
All Stays Include
Includes breakfast, all non-alcoholic beverages and Happy Hour Snack served daily from 3pm to 4:30 pm.
Allow us to plan catered or all inclusive dining for your stay; tailored personally to fit your needs. Message us for details.
Special dietary requests subject to availability.
Strong WiFi in all areas, including terraces and poolside for all guests.
Large pool, 24 ft and over 4 ft deep with swim up bar; a spa that comfortably seats 8 people is located in the inner courtyard for privacy and protection from the elements.
Laundry services available
In House Spa Services
Book upon request In Room or Terrace 60 or 90 minute single or couple massages. Pedicures, Manicures or Hair Styling.
For the perfect way to start the day stretching in the sun.
Suntanning and Lounge Terrace Chairs
Watch the abundance of Sea Life including herons, pelicans, jumping schools of fish, dolphins, whales, manta rays and more.
Double Kayak with Life Vests
Available for Complimentary Guest Use.
Available for Complimentary Guest Use.
Each room is outfitted with blow dryer, personal toiletries as needed, spa slippers, robes to use during your stay.
Checkin & Checkout
We are available for Special Events, Weddings and Corporate Retreats, by request and may accommodate these dates outside the regular booking calendar.
We have access to a large inventory of rental homes nearby for larger groups functions; with first class experience in event planning, corporate conferences, specialty theme functions. Just let us know what you need and we will make every occasion special. Please email for more info and we will coordinate a memorable getaway that is perfection in paradise.
Who Are We?
RocaVilla is independently owned with a passion for ecological sustainability, creating unique experiences of serenity and tranquility in luxury accommodations.
Nellie Hutchison has been living her best life in Loreto for the past 18 years. Nellie’s passion and joy with living in this paradise is infectious and she has built the best team around her businesses. Her tenacity and business acumen are legendary in this small town, and she truly “knows a guy” for your every need! She welcomes you to share the Loreto experiences and create wonderful memories!
Alma Garcia was born in Loreto and worked for the past 9 years in the local food industry. Her passion is to make wonderful authentic meals for her guests, and she strives to ensure their stay is enjoyable from greeting them with margaritas and guacamole, to preparing her special salsas and soups, to ensuring your room is properly cared for and attended to each day.
The House Manager
Carlton Cooke is Canadian born and raised, who has spent the last 14 years traveling and living in and out of Loreto. She knows the area intimately and coupled with her experience in large- and small-scale event planning, she has a passion for ensuring, every stay is a tailored get-a-way for each guest.
Your Reservation Agent
Have a Question?
Talk to the Host
Location & Nearby Attractions
- 18 Hole Loreto Bay Golf Course in our community.
- 20 minutes away is Mexico’s only TPC award winning golf course Danzante Bay.
Walking Distance – Loreto Bay Attractions
- 3 Community Pools; including 82 ft lap pool
- Sandy beach with no undertow
- Kayak and paddle board rentals
- Library & Activity Center for quilting, Spanish lessons, bridge, mahjong, yoga and more!
- Norma’s Spa and Salon – For full service spa, including hair, nails and an array of personal services.
- Dos Lobos Art Gallery and Bar
- La Cholla Grocery
- Local Restaurants in Loreto Bay
- gastroteca AZUL
- Wine Cellar – Full sports bar with appy’s and a wine list
- La Sirena Café – the perfect place for a morning smoothy, full coffee barista, homemade pastries, breakfasts and lunches
- Le Bistro French Restaurant, delightful Owners from Paris France with delicious breads and pastries.
- Claudia’s Margarita Bar, fun and lively outdoor bar with specialty margaritas and the best Chili Rellenos!
- Loreto Nectar – Take Out Authentic tacos and lunches.
- Pan Que Pan Bakery & Thin Crust Pizza from Vegan to Meat Lovers!
- Mision Church, Established in 1867 and a historical landmark.
- Marina for local fishing pangas and island tours.
- Notable Restaurants
- Mi Loreto Restaurant kitty corner to the Mission Church downtown offers the BEST homemade Mexican food in all of Loreto.
- Loreto Islas Restaurant family restaurant is located on the Malecon Boardwalk and known for their delicious breakfasts and lunches!
- La Picazon is 20 minutes north of town, but worth the trek for an all afternoon experience to spend the day by the beach with hosts Alejandro and Marta serving delicious food and drinks!
- La Mision Hotel offers Agave Cantina with indoor/outdoor terraces overlooking the Sea of Cortez with Happy Hour specials and brick pizza oven. Also Los Olivos for the finest seafood and steak dining in Loreto.